We are supporting Father Rafals collection heading to Poland.
We are happy for items to be brought to Westwood Parish Church if that is more convenient to you and we wil transport them to St. Vincent’s for the appointed collection times.
They are looking for….
- New blankets
- Sleeping bags
- Warm clothing/boots
- Sanitary products
- Bottled water (packs of small bottles)
- Dried food and tinned food
- Tin openers
- Medication and first aid items
- Vacuum bags to minimise the space taken in the van.
- If anyone still has their baby box with mattress we are looking to collect and fill them with baby items.
- Any unused medication (still in date)
Items can be taken to St Leonard’s church hall
St Vincent’s Church this Friday 4th March 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Saturday 12th March 12noon-2.30pm
Thank you for your continued support.
Download the above list here
If you wish to donate to this cause directly you can do so at Father Rafal’s GoFundMe page using the button below